Below are the items needed to get started with TournReg for IGBO Mid-Year and Annuals:
Sites are developed once we have all your event information in hand. The later you wait, the greater chance you could loose valuable bowler participation.
Very Important: We assume your local tournament Mid-Year/Annual web site is currently live with accurate tournament information including rules, schedule, fees, and contacts. Your tournament site must be live and complete before an online registration system launches. In fact it must be accessible to me while developing your registration site. Our registration system links back to your local site in multiple areas.
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Final, complete tournament rules, average divisions. (Do not send unapproved rule drafts.)
- Fee list for all events and options as well as late fee or early bird discount amounts and dates. (This should include entry fee, optional scratch fee, scratch masters fee(s), guest pass fee, transportation fee, and so on.)
- Online Processing Fee (free, $3.00, or higher) (This covers Pay Pal transaction fees. IGBO Annuals/Mid-Years typically do not charge for this, but yours may be different.)
- IGBO Annuals/Mid-Years typically do not accept anything but credit card payments now. Let us know if you will only accept online credit card payments or if you will also accept manual (mailed in) payments with online entries. Contact IGBO treasurer for preference.
- Complete tournament event and shift schedule.
- Co-director complete names and email addresses.
- Email addresses for all administrative notices (entry coordinators, stats, average verification, treasurer, etc.)
- Free entry discount codes and certificate IDs (if tracked)
- Banquet meal options (if plated service – for example, Beef, Chicken, Fish, Vegetarian)
- Tournament Web site links and official tournament logo or theme image.
- PayPal account setup is done via the IGBO national account. Your tournament will not use your local Pay Pal account.
- Official tournament mailing address for bowlers to send documents (or certified funds if not paying online by credit card). Typically this is a PO box. This is needed for those that cannot email scanned documents.
- If selling tournament logo shirts online, provide sizes offered and fees for each size. (We cannot provide color options at this time.)
- Any custom field requests or unique options to track.
- Please assume that all standard IGBO annual/mid-year fields will be setup including Fellowship, Tom Hack, IGBO rep, etc.
Once we have the above information in hand, your online tournament registration system will be developed and ready for review in as few as 10-14 days. Each tournament committee is required to participate in a review phase before registration goes live. Site reviews last a minimum of 4 days. Your team must test the system to ensure your tournament’s unique rules are followed and content is accurate.
Typical go-live for Annuals is January 1 (review last three weeks of December). Go-Live for Mid-Years is July 1 (review the last three weeks of June).