Due to overwhelming response, we added a new set of standard fields to the TournReg.Net basic entry form. Previously these items were added as custom fields. Now they are standard and available for all tournaments going forward.
- UPDATED! Country Drop-down List: Instead of a text box, the Country address field is now a drop-down list with Unites States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Default is United States for U.S.-based tournaments and Canada for tournament events up north.
- NEW! Bowler Hand Radio Option: Now you can collect bowler hand data (Right/Left) for the high-average submitted on the form. The form defaults to Right. This data is imported into IGBO-TS.
- NEW! Professional Bowler Check Box: You can now ask if a bowler registering is a “professional” bowler. Some tournaments have the term professional bowler defined in their rules for example, active, card carrying PBA member. The form defaults this option to unchecked (No). This data is imported into IGBO-TS. Note: Some tournaments allow only one professional bowler per team. There currently no way to validate this currently on the form. But, that may available in a future update.
- NEW! IGBO-TS ID Text Field: You can now ask a bowler if they know their IGBO-TS ID. A link is provided to look up their ID on www.igo.org as well. This is an optional field. This data is imported into IGBO-TS.
- NEW! IGBO Tournament Average Fields (and Games field): You can now ask a bowler if they know their current IGBO Tournament Average. A link is provided to look up their TAD average on www.igo.org as well. This is an optional field. This data is imported into IGBO-TS. Note: Most bowler IGBO TAD averages will change prior to your tournament start date. So this data request becomes irrelevant in many cases. It is up to the tournament statistician to verify and update each TAD average in IGBO-TS at the appropriate time. Also, each bowler is requested to officially submit ALL tournament averages (IGBO or otherwise) in a separate online form after they submit their entry and pay online.
Let me know what you think of these new changes.
* New Features above are only available for July 2013 and forward tournament instances: Houston, LBI, Maple Leaf, Menopause, Showgirl 2013, and any new tournament system yet to be developed.